In this course, you will be exposed to the methodology, capabilities, and resources you need to find API security problems and fix them. It provides you with the approach, skills, and tools you need to investigate, evaluate, and monitor an ever-expanding and constantly changing API ecosystem. Additionally, we will go over ethical (or white hat) ways to conduct penetration testing. Enrol now and start your pentesting journey today!
In This Free Course, You Will Learn How To
- Analyze, pentest and investigate API security vulnerabilities
- Analyze and hack APIs using Burp Suite
- Categorize and uncover security risks in APIs
- Recognize intel and learn to use powerful query, proxy and ethical hacking tools for pentesting APIs
- Describe security loopholes in APIs and conduct ethical hacks
- Identify and gather info on an API’s cyber risk
- Evaluate sensitive databases by pentesting APIs
- Discuss the guiding principles and major security risks from theft and hacking attempts
- Solve hands-on exercises and see how hacking works in real life
APIs are primarily used in services such as location, medical information, security, financial transactions, video streaming, social media, news, Google calendar and much more. Many organizations and businesses function on APIs; this makes pentesters who are able to discover and fix security vulnerabilities very useful. APIs are an important and integral part of our life. Imagine, if they fall into the wrong hands! This course will lay the foundation needed to get started with your API pentesting journey toward becoming a CEH (certified ethical hacker). Pentesting experts are well-paid and have the opportunity to work in a variety of institutions.